Let us take you to some of the valley’s most award-winning wineries; wineries that put the Yarra Valley on the map and gave it its fine wine-making reputation.
And they offer more than just a wine tasting; we can:
– visit the riddling hall at Domaine Chandon and then sample their range of wines whilst looking out over the vines,
– pop into the cheese maturation room at de Bortoli’s cellar door and have a cheese and wine tasting at their cellar door,
– go via Coldstream Hills, formerly owned by winemaker and critic James Halliday, who knows a thing or two about wine!
– enjoy the fabulous art gallery/cellar door at Yering Station.
– or see some of Australia’s finest modern art from the Beeson’s private collection at TarraWarra Museum of Art.
We’re always here to answer any questions you might have, so email us or call today on 0493 294 608 and let’s get your Tour the Valley tour arranged.