The Yarra Valley and neighbouring Dandenong Ranges’ gardens are a delight whatever the season. With parks and gardens and a huge variety of plants depending on the time of year, let us build this into your day’s tour.
For lovers of the exotic, we can take you to:
– the Blue Lotus Water Gardens (end Dec to beginning April),
– visit the ever changing landscape of Alowyn Gardens (open every day from September),
– be dazzled by a sea of colour at Tesselaars Tulip Festival (Sep/Oct),
– enjoy a stroll through stunning Cloudehill (open daily, year round),
– wander to the ornamental lake in the Alfred Nicholas Gardens
– admire the National Rhododendron Gardens (in full bloom Sep/Oct/Nov), to name just a few.
We’re always here to answer any questions you might have, so email us or call today on 0477 195 590 and let’s get your Tour the Valley tour arranged.